Thursday 10 April 2014

Fashion: Old OOTD Photo Dump

For some reason, who knows, maybe I knew one day I'd be starting a humble lil blog that only I read, but I used to take hashtag Outfit Of The Day photos, upload 'em to Instagram, then delete 'em. That entire sentence sums up how cool I am. Ooh yeah.

Well, in memory of my old OOTDs, here comes a photo dump (click on each for a detailed lookie)! These were all from last year after the master was born:


Blue Life long-sleeved shoulder-pad T, Country Road glam trackpants, Splendid reversible vest, Jeans West beanie, Belle Noel bangle, Marc by Marc Jacobs baby bag, Michael Kors watch, Crocs... cough. Sorry.
Country Road shirt, cheapo jeans from Korea, ASOS heels, Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote, Mimco necklace, Belle Noel bangle, MK watch
Kmart sweater, Alexander McQueen scarf, Marc by Marc Jacobs rubber bracelet, ASOS culottes, Wolford tights, Glassons studded loafers, ASOS over the knee socks, Prada Saffiano Tote, House of Harlow ring
Blue Life long-sleeved T, jeans from Korea, Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet, Steven by Steve Madden heels, ... spacing on the jacket but it was from Australia?
Country Road sweater, ASOS jeans, Marcs booties, Witchery faux fur scarf, Vero Moda jacket, Prada tote
Lol... Witchery sweater, cardi and leggings. Marcs booties
Wish blazer and tunic, Wolfords, Chanel scarf, I Love Billy boots, MK watch, Lovisa ring, socks from Aussie Sox
Shopbop cashmere sweater, Witchery cardigan, ASOS jeans, Witchery ring, DKNY boots
Witchery silk tank, ASOS jeans, ASOS snood, Naf Naf blazer, shoes from Korea, MK watch, MJ bracelet
Blouse from Korea, ASOS jeans, Country Road cardigan, Kmart heels
Just Jeans kaftan top, MK watch, ASOS jeans, Kmart heels
Transit Par-Such silk tank, ASOS jeans, Kmart heels, Belle Noel bangle, MK watch
Just Jeans kaftan top, Cotton On faux leather shorts, mystery wedges, MK watch, MJ bracelet, Prada tote
Witchery tank, Country Road cardigan, jeans from Korea, ASOS leather boots

The bright coloured things on my wrist are just Kmart hair ties - $3 for three elastic hair ties. Or you can pay $43 for six similar looking hair ties from Shopbop. Your call. 

Murphy's Law... now that I have somewhere to stick my OOTD photos it seems the weather has turned and I've become a hermit so I'm in my pj's all day... maybe I'll have to post an OOTD-pyjama version -_-;;

A.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment